The 3rd Annual City Development event will address the most pressing issues of City-Making in South Africa - transforming urban spaces with a vision for African inner cities to be livable.
Key topics include:
- Expanding Role of Urban Governance, Transformational Leadership and Citizen Accountability in Delivering Livable African Cities
- Effectively Place-making and Place-Led Development: A New Paradigm for Cities of the Future
- Developing and Maintaining Road and Rail Infrastructure, Public Transport management and The Traffic Equilibrium
- Filling Infrastructure Financing Gaps through Private Equity and Debt Funding Methods
- Evolution to Smart Cities:Integrating the Soft & Hard Infrastructure and City Systemsto develop a strategic vision for a Smart City and a roadmap for achieving it.
The team from Geosense will be attending the event and welcome the opportunity to meet with interested parties to discuss how our products are used for a wide range of strategic planning purposes in South Africa.
if you havent yet registered as a delegate to attend the confernce please visit the event website.