Geosense is looking for its next sales superstar to help drive business growth into 2018 and beyond. We are searching for an ambitious and energetic Sales Executive to help us expand our client base across southern Africa.
This is a senior Sales Executive role, as such the ideal candidate will have a successful 7+ year sales career and will be able to show evidence of consistent over achievement of targets in a complex sales environment.
A self-starter, they will have the necessary experience and skills to own the end-to-end sales lifecycle into a defined set of accounts and/or territories. Whilst targets may focus on specific product areas there will be the opportunity to sell the complete portfolio of products and services. Although this opportunity is primarily geared towards new business development, it will encompass both account management and partner engagement across southern Africa.
Daily interaction with the wider Sales Team, Operations, Marketing and Finance groups is a must so the ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a committed team member.
There will be high support from colleagues and management to assist with onboarding and to plan future personal development to ensure both success and the opportunity to move forward with a career in Geosense and within the Getmapping Group.
- Front line proactive/reactive customer interaction as part of the Sales function within the Geosense group
- Build and maintain a rolling 9 month pipeline of business to provide 3X coverage of target
- Provide an accurate (10% variance) forecast reporting against monthly and quarterly revenue expectations
- Maintain customer database with up-to-date customer contact/account/opportunity details
- Social media contributor in support of Sales functions/activities
- Attendance at Exhibitions in Southern Africa and conference events as required
- Drive sales, new opportunity generation and creation of account relationships – product, solution and industry based
- As a senior member of the sales team you will have the ability to demonstrate your leadership, coaching and knowledge transfer skills to the wider sales team
- Take part in market and competitor research
- Develop deep industry, competitive and product/solution knowledge
- Other general sales duties as defined from time to time
- Escalation point for customer/account service, sales, billing, delivery, and technical issues
Do You Have What It Takes?
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity please get in touch - email firstname.lastname@example.org.